Vacancies: Director Medical Services, Medical Officers II
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions at Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria.
Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic has three campuses, i.e Main Campus located at Kaduna – Kano Express way Zaria, Annex Campus located at Gaskiya Road, Zaria and School of agricultural Technology located at Samara Kataf. There is a clinic in each of the Campuses.
Position: Director Medical Services
- Taking over all charge of Medical Centre
- Coordinating the work and activities of subordinate staff of the Centre
- Responsible to the Rector for the smooth running of the Medical Centre.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Rector.
Qualities and Qualifications Of Director Medical
- The applicant should be the holder of MBBS or equivalent qualification with 18 years cognate experience or holder of post graduate qualification in medicine with at least 15 years cognate experience.
- Must provide evidence of membership with the Nigerian Medical and Dental Council.
Terms of Appointment
- The Salary of the Director of Medical Services is CONTISS15
- He shall be entitled to an official car.
- He shall be entitle to accommodation, if he desires and where a vacant house exists
Position: Medical Officer II
- The applicant should be the holder of M.B.B.S or equivalent qualification and registered with the Nigerian Medical and Dental Council.
- Attend to Medical Care in the Medical Centre.
- The salary of Medical Officer is CONTISS 8.
Method of Application
- Candidates should submit twenty (20) copies of their hand written application including photocopies of certificates and curriculum vitae to the Registrar using the address below indicating:-
- Name (surname first and underlined)
- Date of birth
- State of origin and the Local Government area
- Postal Address, email and phone numbers
- Marital status
- Number and dates of birth of children (under 18 years)
- Educational Institutions attended and qualifications obtained with dates Publications (a) Journals (b) Conference and books proceedings (c) Paper presentation at Conference or seminars
- Working experience with date
- Name and address of present employer, salary and current status
- Services to community, State, National and International organizations.
- Names and address of three (3) referees
- Candidates will be required to produce the originals of their certificates and other credentials at the interview. Photocopies of certificates will not be accepted.
Applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope labeled “Application for the Post of Director, Medical Services, Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, P.M.B. 1061, Zaria” Or “Application for the Post of Medical Officer II, Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic P.M.B 1061, Zaria” Applicants should request their referees to send confidential reports them direct to the Registrar, Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, P.M.B 1061, Zaria.
Submission of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application with accompanying documents to the above address not later than 25th November 2015.