Vacancies: Mud System Operator, Quality Training Advisor, Technical Superintendent
Pacific Drilling S.A. is a growing offshore drilling company that provides global ultra-deepwater drilling services to the oil and natural gas industry through the use of high-specification drillships.
Our corporate offices are located in Houston, Texas, with offices in Brazil, Luxembourg, Nigeria, Singapore and South Korea.
We have one of the newest and most technologically advanced fleets in the world. Our vessels are all state-of-the-art, high-specification units, which benefit from a proven design and highly developed construction techniques.
- Senior School certificate (SSCE)/ West Africa Examination Council (WAEC)/ GCE O/L, OND in Nigeria is equivalent of 2 years associate degree in U.S., while HND or BSc is for 4 years (with at least 120 credits/units)
- Nigerian in Country – resident
- Fluent English communication skills (both oral and written)
Position: Mud System Operator
- Three years offshore experience including time on a floating rig (preferably drillship).
Position: Quality Training Advisor
- Three years of offshore experience and demonstrated Quality and HSE leadership or as an alternate three years of Quality and HSE experience in associated industries plus an offshore orientation period to ensure as a minimum the qualification requirements for roustabout and roughneck as per Pacific Drilling Training Matrix.
Position: Technical Superintendent
- Chief engineers (1st class) ticket, without limitations of horsepower, or geographical area. Eight years of offshore drilling rig experience in the Maintenance department offshore, increasing responsibilities.
- Familiar and experienced with computer based maintenance programs for offshore drilling unite.
- Extensive training and experience with electrical and hydraulic systems on, or equivalent with offshore floating deepwater 5th or 6th generation rigs. NOV 6th generation cyber chair experience. NOV MUX control 5th generation experience or higher.
How to Apply:
To be considered for a position, please apply online at careers.pacificdrilling.com . No office walk-ins accepted.
To apply online:
(1) Visit Pacific Drilling Careen page: careen.pacificdrilling.com
(2) Select Featured Jobs (at top of page)
(3) Select Careen in Nigeria
(4) Apply to the desired position.
On or before 10th November, 2015