Secretary/Personal Assistant to the Group Managing Director in a Major Player in the Construction Industry
Our Client is major player in the construction industry and due to increasing activities urgently requires the services of a professional Secretary/Personal Assistant to the Group Managing Director
Position: Secretary/Personal Assistant to the Group Managing Director
- The right candidate must possess the following:
- HND/BSc in Secretary Administration or any other relevant discipline
- A higher degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Secretary/Personal Assistant
- High self-esteem and self-motivated
- The ability to relate very well with other colleagues
- Effective communication skills both written and spoken
- Good interpersonal skills
- Effective Presentation skill.
- Ability to multi-task
- A goal oriented person able to work with deadlines
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Ability to work under pressure.
How to Apply:
Qualified and interest candidates should forward their CV on or before 2nd November 2015.
firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com