Kings University, a faith based private University was founded by the Kings Kings University, licensed by the National Universities Commission on the 4th of March, 2015 and located at Ode-Omu, Osun State is committed to raising quality leaders and developing the total man using timely technology.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Vice-Chancellor, Kings University,
The candidate for the post of Vice-Chancellor of Kings University must be a distinguished scholar with outstanding academic and administrative records. He must be a proven manager of human and material resources. Specifically,
- The person must possess a Doctorate Degree and be a full Professor of not less than Ten (10) years standing, with ability to provide academic and administrative leadership for the University community. Possess a proven track record of academic excellence such as to be able to command the respect of national and international academic communities and colleagues.
- Possess a clear vision for the further development of the University and the realization of its vision, mission and strategic goals.
- Have a demonstrable ability to establish and maintain partnerships with local, national and international governmental and nongovernmental agencies and organisations.
- Possess a proven and demonstrable ability to attract international research and development grants.
- Exhibit entrepreneurial drive and ability to attract extra-statutory funds and mobilise other resources for the development of the University.
- Possess personal integrity in the management of funds and be able to deploy financial resources as appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to attract, motivate and retain highly skilled and talented staff in all categories, teaching and non-teaching.
- Demonstrate interpersonal and team building skills and possess the ability to build bridges between staff, students, other members of the university community and the university’s stakeholders.
- Demonstrate respectable level of ICT literacy.
- Enjoy excellent physical and mental health.
Method of Application:
Interested candidates are required to submit applications online. All applications should be accompanied by a vision and mission statement for the development of the University Library of not more than 2,500 words.
Confidential cover directly to the Registrar, Kings University, Ode Omu PMB 555. All applications for vacant positions should be submitted through our website www.kingsuniversity.edu.ng All Applications should be submitted not later than 21st November 2015.