Social Studies/Civic Education Teacher at Atlantic Hall a Co-Educational full Boarding International School located in Lagos
Atlantic Hall a Co-Educational full Boarding International School located on extensive and beautiful ground in Epe (Lagos State) has the below due to their substantially increasing roles:
Position: Social Studies/Civic Education Teacher
Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Competencies
- A good first degree-B.Ed., BA, BSc or higher in relevant discipline
- A post graduate degree in Education/Teaching qualification
- At least 8-10 years quality teaching experience within the relevant discipline in a reputable International school
- Teaching experience to cover local and international curricular, e.g. IGCSE
- Evidence of outstanding professional practice to include; attainment profile of students taught, personal profile of professional development, up to date and excellent subject knowledge
- Computer literacy and evidence of the use of ICT to support learning
- Ability to multi-task effectively, good organization and coordination skills, and good interpersonal and communication skills.
- High integrity and ethical standards
How to Apply:
Interested Candidates should submit their applications and Curriculum Vitae (CV) on-line to email@example.com not later than 8th December 2015. Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.