We are a Reputable FCMG Distribution Company representing a Multinational Organization in the South East and South South of Nigeria. Due to growth and expansion in our business, we are in search of qualified, young, dynamic, result driven and energetic employees to lead our team to the next level of our business plan.
Position: Branch Administration Manager
- Key Job Responsibilities;
- Drive compliance to disciplined operational process and Policies at the Branch. Staff training and development
- Lead prompt resolution of branch operational challenges as they arise.
- Understand key deliverables in each department and lead performance appraisals from start to finish.
- Coordinate and supervise all departments’ activities in the branch to ensure optimum productivity.
Qualification & Experience
- BSc/HND in Business Administration or Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing or related courses from an NUC recognized university. Minimum of two years selling experience.
- Preferably in Leadership position.
- Not more than 35 years and should have valid E class Driving License.
- Must possess good skills in Microsoft word, excel, outlook and power point presentations, Must be self starters, ability to work with little or no supervision and good team manager.
- Should have good influencing and persuading skills.
- You can apply if you possess above qualification but younger with less experience and believe you can wear the shoe and deliver outstanding results.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should send handwritten application attaching evidence of last paid salary and a passport size photograph to The Human Resources Manager, Plot 220 Ekpell Drive, Off Ordinance Road, Trans Amadi Industrial Layout, Portharcourt, Rivers State; Or PO BOX 1615, Onitsha, Anambra State, not later than 2nd February 2016 Or Go to: http/ www.paxsonnigeria.com and Click Vacancies to apply.