Trainee Portfolio Managers in Lagos at National Microfinance Bank
A National Microfinance Bank, with foreign investors, requires career-driven, honest and intelligent Nigerians to join its team as
Position: Trainee Portfolio Managers in Lagos
- Promote/market the MFB’s products to potential clients
- Visit and evaluate potential clients’ businesses
- Analyse financial and qualitative date of clients.
- Prepare and present loan documents/files to approving authorities.
- Conduct monitoring visits to clients’ businesses/households.
- Follow up on loan repayment.
- Manage loan recovery.
- Assess the Impact of loan before renewal,
- Minimum of HND, BSc., BA, B.Tech in Business Admin., Social Sciences, Accounting, Banking/Finance, OTM and other numerate courses. Minimum grade: Lower Credit or 2.2.
- Basic knowledge in Mathematics, Accounting/Finance is required.
- Previous post NYSC experience is not a must; there will be a standard training programme.
- Age: 24 – 30 years.
- Intelligent and fluent in English (written/spoken).
- Detail and target oriented.
- High level of integrity (a must).
- Self motivated individual who likes to work mostly outdoor,
- High computer literacy (a must).
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com not later than 2nd February 2016.