Our client is an Indigenous Pharmaceutical Company and a major player in the industry with foot prints in marketing own imported brands which are market leaders and local manufacturing. The sales and distribution operations are spread all through the country. As a result of a minor reorganisation, the company urgently requires the services of a thorough bred
Position: Human Resources Manager
The successful candidate will report to the Executive Chairman and have overall responsibility for:
- Attracting and retaining highly competent staff comparable with the best in the industry to ensure that the company attains the cutting edge to achieve the objective of being among the best in the industry.
- Creating a good work environment where the staff made up young and restive professionals are motivated to give their best performance and are adequately rewarded for their contributions.
- Driving and managing change.
- Implement an effective performance management system to sustain superior performance all through the company.
- Implement effective HR strategy, cost effective and competitive compensation system to ensure the company attracts and retains the best human capital in the industry. – Manage the HR function as a shared service in the organization in order to reduce cost and enhance operational efficiency
Qualification, Experience, Skills and Competencies:
- A good Bachelors’ degree in Human Resources Management, Industrial Relations, Business Administration, Psychology and any of the Social Sciences.
- Membership of the Institute of Personnel Management is a requirement.
- A minimum of seven years cognate experience in a well – structured marketing oriented organization.
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel and any HR management software.
- Counselling skills and ability to influence colleagues and superiors
How to Apply:
Candidates who meet the above minimum requirements should send in their applications and CVs on line to: email@example.com
On or before 16th February 2016. Only candidates who meet our stringent screening will be contacted.