Project Engineer Mechanical in an Indigenous Upstart Coal Power Generation Company
An Indigenous Upstart Coal Power Generation Company is seeking experienced professionals to urgently fill the position of:
Position: Project Engineer Mechanical
- Must have a minimum of BSc / B.Eng in Mechanical Engineering.
- Must be COREN registered.
- Must have a minimum of 7-10 years in managing projects using engineering principles and techniques.
- Experience in design schemes for mechanical systems in power plant.
- Experience in the pre-bid engineering services for EPC contracting such as review of bids, vendors documents, contract specification and compliance issues will be an added advantage.
How to Apply:
Interested qualified applicants should email their CV to email@example.com not later than 1st March 2016.