We are an Indigenous Financial Risk Solution Provider with well over 30 years of business practice in Nigeria. We seek the services of up-beat and charismatic insurance professionals who can make real contributions to our strategic business expansion plan. Suitably qualified candidates can apply for the position below:
Position: General Manager -Operations
To provide leadership to the operations and marketing team and manage the activities of the division in such a manner as to ensure that business opportunities are optimised and volume, profitability and quality standards are met
Reporting to the Managing Director and directly supervising the Marketing and Technical teams, responsibilities will include:
- Participate in the strategic and business planning processes.
- Set annual, quarterly and monthly targets and regularly review them to ensure that the set targets are achieved. If not achieved, determine reasons for short fall and put in place a remedial plan.
- Drive business development, build and maintain relationships with key players and use every opportunity to build a positive image for the company in the market place.
- Stay abreast of developments in the local ‘and international insurance industry: strive to ensure that the company’s operations match those standards.
- Constantly guide the operations team on effective ways of achieving maximum productivity and work quality of the highest standards in all respects.
- Set business performance standards in all technical operations and marketing areas, develop processes, monitor to ensure compliance and put in place remedial actions.
- Set and drive the implementation of high quality customer care and relationship standards so as to help develop/maintain company’s image in the market as a supplier of first class products.
- Prepare periodic operational reports for management and Board review.
- Set performance standards for staff and monitor performance.
- Manage, develop and train staff.
- University degree in Arts, Social Sciences or Engineering.
- Postgraduate certificate is an advantage.
- Fully qualified professional of the Chartered Insurance
- Institute of Nigeria.
- Minimum of 15 years- experience in the insurance industry.
How to Apply:
Send your application including a cover letter and detailed CV highlighting relevant experience, a day time phone contact and email address on or before Thursday 24th March 2016.
Email: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org