A Reputable Publicly Quoted Insurance Company with its head office in Lagos requires the services of successful, versatile and highly experienced persons in the Managerial position:
Position: Marketing Manager (in the grade of a Manager for the Head Office, Lagos)
The ideal candidates must possess a minimum of 7 years cognate experience in active marketing and underwriting preferably in the Insurance industry and not more than 35 years as at next birthday.
- Degree in Insurance or any other Social Science with a minimum of 2nd Class division.
- Possession of ACIIN is a prerequisite.
- Postgraduate qualification is desirable.
- Good knowledge of various Insurance products and must be target driven.
- Digital Marketing skill will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in the use of MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint.
- Ability to generate desired reports independently.
- Excellent communication, presentation, leadership and organizational skills.
- The Incumbent will lead the team in revolutionary business development activities.
- Responsible for conceptualizing and executing marketing programs, work closely with the Management to map out marketing strategies and budgets.
- Monitor renewals, processes renewal policies and make adjustments to rates and premiums while ensuring customer’s retention in line the company’s set standard.
- Carry out environmental scanning and take advantage of available business opportunities.
- Determining appropriate premium rates and codes based on the classification assigned in line with the company’s objectives.
- Executing strategies to ensure that the target is met and surpassed as well as review and generation of daily marketing reports.
- Assess and give quotation on risks, proposals, broking slips in close liaison with the Head Office.
- Track receivables and ensure prompt premium remittance and timely rendition of Reports to the Head Office in line with NAICOM Directives.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward a copy of their application stating the position they are applying for on the top left corner of their CV, using the position as the subject not later than 29th March 2016 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for interview and successful candidates will be expected to resume duty immediately.