Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the existing vacant position in the Taraba State Agency for Community and Social Development Project (TACSDP) – World Bank Assisted.
Applicants are to submit three copies of written application with curricular Vitae.
Position: M&E Manager
- A university degree in Agriculture, Statistics, Social sciences, Engineering, Extension Services or Project Management, with at least twelve years
- POSI qualification experience.
- Knowledge of Computer is mandatory. Previous experience in project monitoring and evaluation shall be an added advantage.
Duties of Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Manager
The M&E Manager shall be charged with the responsibility of:
Ensuring the maintenance of records of all types of data and information on SA activities.
- Overseeing the monitoring and evaluation department of SA and coordinating the activities of the MIS and M&E units;
- Providing guidelines and guidance for the operations of the MIS and M & E units for them to meet the expectations of the SA;
- Liaising with the LGRC and other Departments of the SA for M&E purposes and working with the communities to ensure effective participatory monitoring and evaluation of CDPs and micro projects;
- Consolidating annual budget and work-plan for the department;
- Designing field data collection and collation formats for the SA;
- Develop Terms of Reference and provide guidance for all M&E studies;
- Liaising with the Operations and Finance and Administration departments to collect and collate data for tracking of key activities of the SA: (budget performance, financial matters like costing/pricing of CSDP activities in the State, operations, etc), and
- Providing cumulative records, analysis and statistics of activities over time to guide operations and provide information base for planning and future evaluation.
All the advertised posts attract remunerations commensurate with the mode of entry and in accordance with agreed terms with the World Bank.
All applications signed and sealed with valid email address, should be addressed and delivered not later than 5th May 2016 to:
The Permanent Secretary,
Ministry of Finance Headquarters,
PMB 1073 Jaingo, Taraba State.