Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the existing vacant position in the Taraba State Agency for Community and Social Development Project (TACSDP) – World Bank Assisted.
Applicants are to submit three copies of written application with curricular Vitae.
Position: Project Officer, IEC and Training.
Qualification and Experience:
- At least a first degree in Social Sciences, Natural Resources Sciences, Rural Environmental Development, Agricultural extension with at least 5 years post qualification experience part of which must relate to training and social analysis, especially rural appraisals.
- Computer literacy is compulsory and experience in community level facilitation and mobilization is an added advantage.
- Supervise and carry out promotions and outreach programme to create awareness of SA activities.
- Facilitate the carrying out of advocacy for the CSDP at the State level through Information, Education and Communication (IEC) campaigns;
- Ensure linkage with relevant ministries/agencies on integrating collective action and mobilization of resources, for sectoral development plans;
- Undertake regular skill gap analysis of project staff, line ministries, LGRC and CPMC members and identify requisite training to address them.
- Supervise, in liaison with relevant SA staff and line ministries staff all training delivery to CPMCs and LGRCs;
- Prepare budget estimates and annual work plan tor training, information, education and communication activities of the SA;
- Maintain links with and update knowledge of other agencies’ programmes on advocacy, sensitization and awareness and communication;
- Be Responsible for preparing periodic reports on progress in advocacy, mobilisation and awareness, measured against the targets of annual work plans and legal funding requirements (e.g. IDA/donor requirements);
- Responsible for communication materials development
- Organize learning events for stakeholders;
- Coordinate and facilitate CDD cross-learning events and information sharing amongst stakeholders;
- Monitoring and coordination of Information, Education and Communication activities;
- Any other duties as may be assigned by Manager, Operations.
All the advertised posts attract remunerations commensurate with the mode of entry and in accordance with agreed terms with the World Bank.
All applications signed and sealed with valid email address, should be addressed and delivered not later than 5th May 2016 to:
The Permanent Secretary,
Ministry of Finance Headquarters,
PMB 1073 Jaingo, Taraba State.