Our client is a major player in the logistics and supply chain management industry in the country. Due to growth /expansion, the business requires competent professionals to occupy the following position
Position: Head, HR and Admin
- Manage the broad spectrum of HR functional role – performance evaluation, Industrial relations, rewards, benefits, etc.
- Accountable for the learning and development function, including performance improvement programmes
- Create HR strategy that establishes linkage between business strategy, business results and employee value-addition
- Develop HR processes and policies to drive employee engagement and loyalty
- Oversee the admin and fleet management role; provide strategic direction for the purchasing/procurement function
Qualification/Requirement and Skills
- Minimum of a first degree in any discipline with professional certification from CIPM, HRCI, CIPD, SHRM, etc.
- At least 6 years’ experience as a middle-level HR manager
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment with a population of at least 500 employees
- Problem solving & analytical thinking
- Microsoft office applications competences
How to Apply:
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward their resumes/CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 7th June 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.