At Pedabo, we offer tax advisory, audit assurance and business advisory services to a wide variety of clients, many of which are industry leaders in Nigeria and globally. We have consistently been able to meet the numerous and dynamic needs of our clients by continuously improving our people, processes and systems. Many more companies now rely on our prompt and incisive inputs to achieve business stability and success in the ever changing, challenging and fast-moving world of governance, regulations and transparency.
The growing demand for our services has created the following openings for self-motivated, forward-looking and astute professionals interested in growing their careers in tax consulting, audit practice and other advisory services:
Position: Manager (Audit)
- Bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent) from a reputable university.
- Associate membership of ICAN /ACCA and other relevant professional certifications
- Advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Reporting capability and financial analytical skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication, facilitation and negotiating skills
- Innovative and strategic thinking
- Experience in the delivery of internal and external training
- Proven leadership and managerial experience
- Positive attitude to motivate a team and mentor team members
- Ability to interact directly with clients at senior levels
- Previous experience in an internationally oriented professional firm will be an advantage
The following specific qualifications are important for these roles, in addition to the general requirements
- 10 years continuous experience in the audit unit of a reputable professional practice
- At least 5 years’ experience as a leader of multiple teams
- Must have played key roles in the audit of publicly quoted companies in the last 3 years
- Ability to carry out special review engagements
- Strong sense of urgency to deliver high-quality outcomes
- Proficiency in the use of audit software, preferable Caseware or CCH
- Proven ability to review audit files
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should please log on to www.pedabo.com/careers to apply and upload their detailed resume with a day-time telephone number.
Applications will close on 7th June 2016.