We are a Fast Growing Travel Company with locations nationwide. Throughout our history, we have continued to help our employees realize their dreams, whilst creating opportunities for them to fulfill their personal and professional potential.
Due to rapid expansion we urgently need very smart and resourceful individuals to fill the following roles in our offices nationwide.
Position: Head, Quality Assurance
The Head of Quality Assurance will be accountable for building the Quality Assurance function. This team will be responsible for managing all aspects of Quality Assurance. Quality Assurance will be accountable for all aspects of service quality. The Head of Quality will build the needed systems, recruit, train and retain Quality Assurance professionals and interact cross-functionally across the organization and with senior management.
- Responsible, for building the Quality Assurance function
- Recruits and develops Quality Assurance Managers and Associates
- Develops and maintains document management systems
- Performs vendor qualification and auditing
- Reviews and approves Quality Assurance data
- Develops systems for deviations, change control, and for tracking and reporting quality metrics
- Responsible for product release and excellent service delivery
- Collaborates with cross-functional stakeholders to identify strategic and operational risks to, the quality of products and creates appropriate mitigation and contingency plans
- Supports the development and implementation of effective quality systems and procedures across the organization
- Monitor Telephone calls, e-mails and chats from the Call Centre to ensure continuous improvement of service quality
- Give feedback to Customer Care Representatives on Calls, e-mail and chat quality
- Produce a daily/ weekly Quality assessment report
- Capture performance management indices from Call Centre and other staff of the company
- Identify outliers (those whose performance are far below the standard) and recommend them for training
- Organise Mystery shopping and capture reports
- Identify training needs based on result of continuous quality monitoring
- Keep a library of Good, average and poor calls/ e-mails and live chats
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including-clear, succinct and timely communication and proven ability to foster important relationships with customers and key stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to lead a group of Quality Assurance professionals
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills, with ability to successfully manage multiple priorities
- Strong influencing skills: proven ability to get things done
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strategic Planning
- Analyzing information
- Dealing with complexity
Typically requires a minimum of 13 years in a B2B company, with 8+ years of Quality Assurance experience
- BSc degree in a scientific field required; advanced degree is a plus
- Professional Certification in Quality Assurance related discipline a plus
Method of Application:
Candidates who meet these requirements should send a copy of their updated resume indicating the role as the subject of the mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Applications should be submitted no later than 16th June 2016.