A Lagos Based Security Services Company seeks the following exceptional individuals to join its team in Lagos area.
Position: Head, Legal & Company Secretary
- The successful candidate will act as Secretary to the Committees of the Board and will have responsibility for the provision of legal advice on all matters concerning the company’s operations and statutory issues. He/she will be responsible for:
- Provision of a broad range of corporate professional services to the company
- Preparation of documents for filing with the CAC and other statutory authorities
- Resolutions and consents, and other corporate governance matters
- Handling of corporate immigration and customs related services of the company
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
- Good first degree in Law from a reputable institution
- A higher degree or professional qualification such as LLM or ACIS will be an added advantage
- Flair for corporate and commercial law is desirable
- Minimum of 6 years experience of which 2 must be in a dynamic business environment
- Ideal age should be between 29-35 years.
Method of Application:
Interested candidates should forward emails with the job title as subject along with their CVs and relevant attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org Applicants should state the present basic salary, total remuneration package, contact telephone number and other relevant information. Applications must be received not later than 30th August 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.