We are recruiting the following position for our client, an FMCG company in Nigeria. Position is open to both Nigerians and Expatriates.
Position: Business Analyst
This position reports to the Head of the Sales and Marketing Department and the CEO.
- Develop and enhance the company’s business processes by helping to organize the information and document gathering and analysis processes.
- Developing a deep understanding of the production, logistics and sales operations; providing support for different divisions with inventory monitoring, supply chain management, operational forecasts and performance analysis and map out all operation processes.
- Proven business analysis skills including proficiency in excel and other MS office applications, writing business plans, basic financial modelling, and drafting of proposals and presentations to senior management
- Must have the capacity to multi-task and be organized to manage multiple deadlines from multiple people on a daily basis. Excellent knowledge of ERP package is required
- A minimum of 6 to 8 years of professional experience in roles such as business/operations/financial analyst, business manager, or project consultant
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience in business / operations management, engineering, computer science or other quantitatively inclined course of study
- Willing to work in any part of Nigeria and role might also necessitate frequent local travels
Competitive Salary, Annual Bonus, Healthcare –Family plan, Group Life Insurance and accommodation Assistance
How to Apply:
Candidates with the required profile and proven experiences who meet the qualifications are invited to submit, in English Language via email a cover letter, updated CV, three professional referees, current salary and salary expectation to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 13th December, 2016.
Please note: CV file should be in MS-Word or Adobe PDF format only.
Please write the position applied for as the subject and only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.