Our client, an Indigenous Engineering Services Provider based in Lagos seeks to fill the following key position, as a result of its strategic repositioning drive.
Position: Business Analyst/ Publishing Editor
- Provide company with business intelligence
- Develop required reports from business application for management use
- Plan, implement and manage company’s publications
- Produce reviews, literature highlights and features in company journals.
- BSc or HND in business administration or social sciences, plus a Diploma in journalism with a minimum of seven (7) years- experience
- Experience as a journalist is an added advantage
- Have strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Must have good knowledge of desk top publishing, Microsoft word, etc.
- Be self-starter and able to manage changing priorities and own workload with minimal or no supervision
Method of Application
Application letter and resume should be sent to email@example.com
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Contact will only be by email.
CLOSING DATE: 13th December, 2016.