Human Resource Manager in a Reputable Consulting Civil/Structural Engineering Firm
A Reputable Consulting Civil/Structural Engineering Firm in Lagos is recruiting to fill the following position:
Position: Human Resource Manager
The candidate must have the following:
- A minimum of B.Sc. (2,1) in Human Resources discipline from a recognized University.
- A Master’s Degree or professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 2-5 years’ practical experience.
- A tertiary qualification in Human Resources Management Or Business Management and extensive knowledge of and experience within an HR environment.
- A demonstrated track record in developing and implementing strategic business and HR objectives within a complex, multi-business organization.
- Superior interpersonal, coaching, communication, negotiation and consultative skills at all levels.
- Ability to engage with and win the respect of leaders to successfully influence them on key change initiatives.
- Demonstrated commitment to health, safety and environmental policies and procedures, including development and training of staff in these areas.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed C.VS’s and credentials not later than November 29th 2016 to email@example.com