Due to Strategic Re-organisation and Business Expansion, the following vacancy has emerged in the operations of one of Nigeria’s Leading Commercial Ventures.
Position: Retail Store Managers
Locations: Lagos Mainland, Lagos Island, Abuja, Port-Harcourt, Uyo & Kaduna.
The ideal candidate should be a female (Nigerian or expatriate). She should be a mature, dynamic, articulate, charismatic and confident lady and must possess the ability to enhance customer satisfaction, meet sales and profitability goals/targets and effectively manage the staff.
- Management of entire retail store operations by initiating, coordinating and ensuring compliance with operational policies and procedures.
- Develop strategies to increase pool of customers, expand store traffic and optimize profitability.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through exceptional service.
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards.
- Responsible for monitoring and tracking of inventory by ensuring store has the right amount of stock to meet customer needs as well as prevent overstocking.
- Report on buying trends and customer needs as well as innovative ideas to increase sales.
- Effective management and resolutions of all customer and staff grievances and complaints.
- Staff motivation and engagement.
- Must have good physical personality & presence
- A B.Sc./BA degree in a relevant discipline.
- An MBA/M.Sc./MA will be a major advantage
- 10 years’ working experience (especially in a sales or service driven environment).
- Experience in a similar position will be a big plus
- Must have strong coaching and mentoring skills.
- Must be strong in oral & written communication.
- Must possess good customer relationship skills.
- Must be IT Savvy with good experience in the use of MS Office Packages
How to Apply
If you are the person we seek, please send a brief Application Letter, attaching your CV and a recent passport photograph to email@example.com to reach us before December 5th 2016. Ensure you enter the Position (and your desired Location, in the case of Retail Store Managers) as the SUBJECT of your e-mail.