Due to Strategic Re-organisation and Business Expansion, the following vacancy has emerged in the operations of one of Nigeria’s Leading Commercial Ventures.
Position: Treasury Manager
The ideal candidate should be analytical, proactive and results oriented. He/she must possess extensive knowledge of investment portfolio strategy as well as banking and financial instruments.
- Cash-flow management, liquidity planning and control, capital and investment management as well as cultivating and maintaining banking relationships.
- Daily cash-flow management duties which include but are not limited to processing cheques, bank transfers, customer payment reconciliations (Cash and POS transactions), vendor payments, bank statement reconciliations and other ad-hoc requests from the executive team.
- Administration of the company’s investment strategy in accordance to investment policy in a bid to ensure excess cash is invested appropriately.
- Periodic reporting to executive management on short, medium and long term cash-flow positions.
- 10 years’ experience in treasury management with at least 7 years in a leadership role ideally in a reputable commercial or FMCG environment.
- Must possess a degree in Finance, Accounting or any other related field
- An MBA degree will be an added advantage.
- Must be a member/fellow of a recognized Professional Accounting Body
- Extensive experience in preparing cash forecasts, cash flow analysis and building financial models is desired.
- Must be IT savvy with good experience in the use of ERP software.
- Must possess strong relationship management skills.
How to Apply
If you are the person we seek, please send a brief Application Letter, attaching your CV and a recent passport photograph to email@example.com to reach us before December 5th 2016. Ensure you enter the Position as the SUBJECT of your e-mail.