A Newly Developed Farm in Abuja, FCT is seeking for an innovative, experienced and qualified Farm Manager to join us. Previous experience in running a feed mill, poultry, fishery and other farming activities will be an added advantage.
Position: Farm Manager
- Farm manager is responsible for planning, organising and managing the activities of the farm, including the feed mill.
- Planning finances and production to maintain farm progress against budget parameters.
- Organisation of farm supplies.
- Arranging the maintenance and repair of farm buildings, machinery and equipment.
- Understanding the implications of the weather and making contingency plans.
- Ensuring that farm activities comply with government regulations.
- Maintaining a knowledge of pests and diseases and an understanding of how they spread and how to treat them.
- Applying health and safety standards across the farm estate.
- Protecting the environment and maintaining biodiversity.
- Minimum of 15 years- experience
How to Apply:
Please forward your credentials to email@example.com
Application closes on 27th December, 2016.