The following vacant exist for immediate employment in an indigenous energy services company that provides integrated client-focused and cost-effective services in the oil and gas industry.
Position: Senior Admin & Logistics Officer (Ref. ALO 001)
To provide general administrative support necessary to facilitate the smooth operation of the company’s business.
- Provides administrative support to departments and projects.
- Compile and process procurement monthly requests for office supplies.
- Conduct periodic market surveys to ensure the prices offered the company are in line with current market prices.
- Supervise the work of back office personnel and supervise the performance of assistants, drivers, cleaners, receptionists etc. of the organization.
- Ensure adequate and timely provision of materials, equipment and supplies by identifying needs for same across the organization and working with suppliers for same.
- Management of procurement of goods and services required in the course of business operations.
- Oversee the maintenance and repair of the office equipment, machinery, electrical and mechanical systems, building facilities in Lagos
- Take delivery of materials and supplies, inspect same and resolve quality or quantity discrepancy with suppliers and vendors.
- Coordinate all the logistics operations of the company including travel and accommodation their payments
- Logistics and fleet management: allocate vehicles for staff movement and authorized trip, ensure pool cars are neatly kept, and manage hotel booking/reservation, flight booking/reservation, Protocol service, Airport pick-up and drop-off.
- Participate and provide all data needed for budget preparation
- Perform any other responsibility as may be required by management
Qualification and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Business/Public Administration or any other relevant discipline, MBA. Minimum of 9 years relevant work experience handling similar responsibilities.
Method of Applying:
All interested applicants should email their CVs quoting the Ref. Code as the subject matter to email@example.com , stating current salary, expected salary, required notice period in the body of the email.
This vacancy will close on 28th February, 2017.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).