The following vacant exist for immediate employment in an indigenous energy services company that provides integrated client-focused and cost-effective services in the oil and gas industry.
Position: Senior Business Development Engineer (Ref. BDE 001)
To build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships develop and generate new business opportunities within the oil & gas EPCM space.
- Develop business marketing strategy, plans and budget
- Identify the markets/business opportunity, trendsetter ideas and projects by researching industry and related events, publications, daily media. Nipex portal and also through existing clients
- Screen and propose potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities and making recommendations
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by examining risks and potentials and estimating partner or client needs and goals.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Visit potential customers and follow-up for new business Oversee tender and proposal development process and maintain the time-lines for the proposal teams
- Liaise with divisional heads and ensure that appropriate and timely input is made to technical bids
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on industry trends to divisions and management Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Prepare weekly sales and marketing reports on targets and achievements for Chief Executive Officer and/ other management staff
- Oversee all customer inquiries and requests and ensure they are appropriately responded to in a timely manner.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by management.
Qualification and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering. MBA/MSc.
Minimum of 9 years relevant work experience handling similar responsibilities.
Business Development Professional Certification, NSE, COREN
Method of Applying:
All interested applicants should email their CVs quoting the Ref. Code as the subject matter to email@example.com , stating current salary, expected salary, required notice period in the body of the email.
This vacancy will close on 28th February, 2017.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).