Our Client is one of Nigeria’s Conglomerates with a multinational perspective. The client has several ICT and service oriented retail outlets in different parts of Nigeria. We are seeking to recruit for them a senior level, result-oriented, seasoned and high pedigree Executive as Head, Chain of Retail Stores, with demonstrable track record of success in sectors like FMCG, Telecommunications, Banking etc.
Competitive remuneration package and challenging prospects await the successful candidate.
Position: Head, Chain of Retail Stores (REF: HRS012)
- Provide strategic leadership, direction and support to National Retail Operations in the development and execution of Retail best practices, Standards, Systems, Policies and Procedures.
- Translate the strategic goals into Retail Operational Plans to achieve the required targeted growth in Sales and Profit.
- Identify and optimize Promotional opportunities, ensuring these are coordinated with wider Company driven Promotions and Campaigns.
- Ensure ongoing identification of new Revenue Streams for the Retail Business, and provide inputs in the development process.
- Maintain awareness of Market Trends, Customer Needs and Competitor Initiatives; devise strategies to optimally utilize market opportunities within the Retail space.
- Ensure that the Retail Operations comply with Policies and Procedures relating to Security, Health, and Safety.
- Take a lead role in building a strong customer service and sales management culture with the Operations Team; spend time coaching Regional Managers, and provide advice and guidance on Shop Manager issues when needed.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences, Engineering or any other related field.
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Excellent Leadership and Communication skills.
- Excellent Organizational skills.
- Strong Selling, Presentation and Negotiation skills.
- Experience in establishing and building strong collaborative business partnerships with Channel Partners, Business Drivers and End Users.
- Above 45 years of age with minimum of 18 years’ sales experience, at least 8 years of which must be at senior sales management position.
Anyone earning less than N25.0m per annum (verifiable evidence to support) need not apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
Quote the corresponding reference number as the subject and mail your Curriculum Vitae (As Microsoft Word document) with contact telephone numbers, current work location, e-mail address and scanned passport-size photograph to us at: email@example.com.
Applications and CVs should be sent not later March 29, 2017.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.