Vacancies: Head Farm Operations, Accountant
Our Client in the Oil & Gas Sector with its associate company in the Agro & Allied Sector is recruiting to fill vacant positions in the companies respectively. We are reputable and have Offices in Port Harcourt and Lagos, while our Farm is located at Ajegunle in Ogun State.
Position: Head Farm Operations Ref: HFO.001
Location: Ajegunle, Ogun State
- Directs and coordinates worker activities, such as planting, irrigation, chemical application, harvesting, grading, payroll, and record keeping.
- Contracts with farmers or independent owners for raising of crops or for management of crop production.
- Coordinates growing activities with those of engineering, equipment maintenance, packing houses, and other related departments.
- Analyzes market conditions to determine acreage allocations.
- Confers with purchasers and arranges for sale of crops.
- Records information, such as production, farm management practices, and parent stock, and prepares financial and operational reports.
- Determines procedural changes in drying, grading, storage, and shipment for greater efficiency and accuracy
- Analyzes soil to determine type and quantity of fertilizer required for maximum production.
- Inspects equipment to ensure proper functioning, among other functions.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSc /HND in Agro/Allied Management Courses or any related discipline
- At least minimum of 5years experience in such position.
- Applicants must be able to prepare budgets and forecasts
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, Good negotiation technique
- Good communication skill
- Must be computer literate
Position: Accountant Ref; ACC.002
- Ensures that all companies transactions are captured on daily basis
- Reconciles every Account for payable & receivables daily.
- Attends to daily request for operational effectiveness
- Assists in inventory management
- Creates & analysis financial system.
- Advise management on prudent financial management
- Prepares daily, weekly & monthly financial position. Prepares Monthly Financial Report.
Qualification and skills
- BSc or HND in Accounting
- Candidates from related course other than Accountancy must be Chartered
- Sound Communication Skills, Verbal and written
- Knowledgeable in Accounting Softwares
- Sound knowledge of Numerical and quantitative analysis
- Good Planning skill
- Must be Computer literate
- Ability to effectively manage available time
- Evaluation and reporting skill
- Member of Professional body will be an added advantage
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should submit their CVs to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidates will be contacted for further interview
Application closes on 24th March, 2017.