Urgent Vacancy Exists for the Following Position:
Position: Digital Marketing Manager
We are a dynamic and globally reputable company based in Lagos seeking to hire a competent, hardworking, committed and experienced Digital Marketing Manager who will build capacity in our Strategy and Corporate Communications Department.
The Candidate must possess strong knowledge and hands-on experience around current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice and shall be responsible for the following:
- Maintain all digital/online assets (including social media) deployed by the company
- Ensure that the digital platforms (internet, intranet, social media) along with the pages/links/features attached to them are in working order
- Review each site and mark out the changes required in it
- Check the level of security in each site and update it as required to ensure sites are secured and data is safeguarded
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company website and other digital assets (social media) to raise brand awareness
- Ensure that the sites are user friendly and easy to navigate, as these factors affect the performance
- Possess knowledge about the client requirements and analyse the digital platforms accordingly to bring suitable changes in them
- Conduct and evaluate online customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Check the originality of the websites and ensure that the content is not duplicated on other platforms
- Execute a regular follow up and assessment of the performance of the sites
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against targets (ROI and KPIs)
- Plan out future modifications for the digital platforms and keep abreast with new technologies and software to develop the online presence and success of the platforms
- Direct and oversee an organization’s strategic and long-range digital goals.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive social media strategy that defines how social media marketing techniques will be applied to increase visibility and traffic across all brands and products. Leads the development of organization-wide social media management standards, policies and rules of engagement for social media.
- Trouble shoot the site – including content, links, order flows, registration flows and transaction logs and when problems arise with these areas of the site, will make corrections directly or delegate the task to other members of the department.
- Establish policies and procedures around content management and ensure Change Control Procedures are adhered to.
- Research emerging technologies and services that may enhance the Web experience and make recommendations to management.
- Maintain an inventory of advertisements and manage the ad server software; along with maintaining these ads, will be required to set parameters for them within the site’s architecture.
- Perform other Corporate Communications related duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Candidates should have at least 4-6 years post NYSC experience in Website Design, SE Optimization and Website Management
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Certification in Web design with experience in content management.
- Some programming experience (Deep understanding of SharePoint content management is an added advantage)
- Deep understanding of HTML, SharePoint, Ajax, Flash Python, Perl and Flash experience.
- Demonstrated leadership in project management.
- Proven Webmaster Track Record.
- Proficiency in CRM systems (Sage, Oracle) preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Experience in e-commerce, email marketing and social media
How to Apply
Qualified Candidates should send their updated CVs to email@example.com not later than April 18, 2017.
Please note that only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.