Position: Executive Secretary
Employer: To be announced (TBA)
Reporting to: Board of Trustees (BoT)
- A degree in Law from an accredited University.
- Minimum of seven years experience in providing high-. level support to executive level staff in a law firm.
- Experience of working in highly matrixed environment
- Knowledge of wills and estate related matters Knowledge of common office computer programmes.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Good people skills
- Able to work on your own or in a team
- Attention to detail
- Understanding and commitment to the Estate
- Good listening skills
Closing Date for Applications: on 31st May, 2017
Suitable candidates are hereby requested to send their CVs and personal statement of not more than 500 words to (Afristate6@gmail.com),
Candidates must state their state of origin and residence.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email.