Our client, Leading Oil & Gas And Green Energy Company, with an exponential growth plan, that is currently setting the pace in treatment and re-cycling as an alternative green energy source in Nigeria, is seeking the services of an experienced production professional to fill the following position.
POSITION: Production Manager
The successful applicant will be expected to meet the following minimum requirement:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Chemical, Petrochemical, Production Engineering or any relevant Engineering Discipline, with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division.
- In addition, a Master’s degree in Business (MBA) will be advantageous.
- At least 7 years post NYSC cognate experience in petroleum refining, petro-chemical, petroleum downstream or lube oil plant operations
- Ability to lead/manage across functions to deliver requisite results.
- Have adequate Health, Safety and Environmental training and experience.
- Have experience in process plant commissioning and start-up.
- Have adequate IT skills
- Manage Production Factory to driver requisite results.
- Plan and deliver production targets
- Ensure proper maintenance and smooth running of all equipment.
- Develop and implement standards, process and procedures that optimize stewardship, safety, quality and production.
- Ensure that the quality of all products meet required regulatory standards.
- Drive continuous improvement and optimization of all production and maintenance systems.
- Ensure adequate measurement and capture of all inputs, throughputs and outputs.
- Appropriately lead/manage staff, contractors and clients to deliver requisite results.
Interested candidates should send their detailed CVs to:
Application closes on June 15, 2017.
(Note: Only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted)