Assistant Managers Operations in a Leading Industrial Security Outfit
A Leading Industrial Security Outfit with national spread requires urgently the services of a team of operations personnel for its Northern Offices (Abuja, Kano And Kaduna)
Position: Assistant Managers Operations
(Abuja, Kano & Kaduna)
- Minimum academic qualification of B.Sc/HND in Social Sciences or Humanities from a reputable tertiary institution.
- Ex-police/Military Officer not below the rank of Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP) or its equivalent in the armed forces.
- Professional Certification in Industrial Security (CPO, CSS, etc.) will be an added advantage.
- Must be based in any of the cities (as the case may be).
- Ability to speak Hausa fluently will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Industrial Security Services is required.
- Age between 35-45 years
Remuneration: Very Attractive
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should forward their applications by e-mail not later than 3rd July, 2017 to email@example.com