A Topmost Rubber Processing Factory in Nigeria is seeking to fill the position of:
Position: Export Expert
The occupant of the office is expected to guide Business Development, Finance & Administration of the Company. The successful applicant will be responsible for delivering value-added business analysis as well as defining and reporting meaningful financial and operational metrics that lead to insightful, accurate business decision making.
Specific Roles and Responsibilities
- To advise on the effective operation, administration and development of the company
- To advise on the financial management of the organization.
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand returns implications for all investment decisions (ROE, Cost of equity, etc.)
- Perform competitive financial analysis and statistical studies
- Develop financial models and analysis to support strategic initiatives
- Support the strategic business planning process
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting or related discipline -Required
- Professional Accounting Qualification (CPA, ACA, CIMA or ACCA)- Required
- MBA or other relevant advanced management Degree would be a plus
- Minimum working Experience of 15 years’ in Operation or Finance or Administration department of an export oriented firm out of which 10 must be in senior management positions.
Required Competencies & Knowledge
- Result oriented
- Flexibility/adaptability to change
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written, including the ability to articulate complex processes and concepts
- Mastery of systems, analytical tools, and data management
- Applicant must have an in-depth operational knowledge of Local & Global Rubber Industry, trends and markets.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should do a write up on the rubber industry (not more than 3 pages) and send along with their CVs to: email@example.com not later than June 30, 2017.