Carter consulting is a Leading Change Management Consultancy Firm with expertise in Human Resources Management, Information Technology, change management, mergers and acquisitions. We are currently hiring for a Leading Health Maintenance Organization with head office in Abuja FCT and offices in over 20 states of the federation.
Position: Human Resources Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 7 years
Location: Abuja Nigeria
Job Field: Human Resources/HR
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform HR Administrative functions in respect of vacancies, new appointments, exits, leave, medical insurance, disability claims, death claims, and general administration.
- Perform Payroll Administration functions.
- Keep Personnel Records and filing up to date.
- Lead on Performance Management System.
- Provide assistance with Ad-hoc tasks as assigned to from time to time.
- Automate HR processes.
- Lead a performance driven workforce.
- Keep updated and implement HR policies, while taking note of applicable legal and Constitutional compliances.
- Manpower planning of the Organization according to the approved Organizational structure.
- Acquire the required human resources in a timely manner
- Prepare and implement staff training plans
- Prepare and Implement the compensation structure
- Prepare and implement the performance evaluation scheme
- Prepare and implement employee benefit plans
- Maintain HR records
- A degree in Human Resource Management, Humanities or a related field
- 7 years of experience in hands-on human resource management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Masters in Human Resources Management, Psychology or Sociology will be an added advantage.
- Membership with either CIPM, SHRM or CIPD is desired for the role.
27th June, 2017. Application Procedure
Interested and qualified candidates should send a cover letter and a detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject of the mail should indicate position applied for.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted