As one of the flagship companies in Nigeria’s downstream petroleum Industry, we require vibrant, resourceful and innovative individuals to strengthen our legal team In an expanding market.
Position: Legal Officers
Duties and Responsibilities;
The Candidates will assist Senior Legal Officers in identifying appropriate laws, judicial decisions and sourcing for legal materials relevant to assigned cases and drafting of contractual agreements.
Qualification Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum of Second Class upper) in Law from a recognized university and must have been called to the Nigerian Bar. A post graduate degree in Law is an added advantage.
- The candidate must be adept in conducting legal research, preparing legal arguments, drafting of pleadings and motions to be filed with the court. He must possess verifiable experience in preparing written reports for legal counsel and carrying out investigations. A minimum of 8 years past call to Bar experience in active legal practice is required for this position.
- The candidate must have ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form, be a team player, and have a good grasp of the principle and practice of Law.
- Sound understanding of regulatory requirements in the oil and gas industry (downstream sector) will be an added advantage Not more than 40 years of age.
- The above positions attract very good remuneration packages and career development prospects.
Method of Application:
Candidates who meeting above requirements should forward a soft copy of their applications and Curriculum Vitae to CVs20sm@gmail.com not later than 3rd July, 2017. Only shot-listed candidates will be contacted through their e-mail and/or by SMS to the telephone number provided.