Media Trust Limited is the publisher of Nigeria’s newspaper of the year, Daily Trust and other titles, is also into commercial printing as well as Brand Marketing Research for the purpose of identifying new opportunities for business values. Each market research report delivers insight across a wide range of crucial factors such as market size, growth drivers, competitive landscape, trends, and forecasts. We are seeking young graduates for a two-year internship after which a few outstanding interns will be given full-time employment opportunities.
Position: Young Graduates (Interns)
About the role
We are looking for very smart and forward looking young people to work as interns in consistency with our strategy to retain outstanding human resources. Our Interns will basically work on Marketing Research and Development. One of the benefits of this programme is that it will enable the Interns network with senior managers and executives
What we have to offer you:
- Interns will participate in real time projects that will fast-tract their learning under experienced supervisors and mentors
- Our diversified and quality clientele base enable participants to get the best exposure for career growth, thereby putting participants in the seat to driving their own career development.
- Participants will be rewarded with a modest but competitive monthly allowance. Any expenses incurred while attending external meetings/events will however be paid by the company
- In addition to the above, outstanding interns will be given employment opportunities to work full time in the company.
- Must have a first degree in Marketing, Production Management, R& D or related field of study
- Should be within the age bracket of 21 to 28 years
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Demonstrated project management capabilities with an emphasis on strategic thinking, teamwork, and results-driven implementation
- Should be able to deal with ambiguity, resolve problems and manage multiple projects/tasks
- Strong presentation and communication skills (both oral and written) and comfort working across all levels of the organization
How to apply
To apply for this role send your application and CV to email@example.com
On or before June 28, 2017.