We are an Agricultural Inputs Company desirous of employing capable and qualified hands into the following management positions to reinvigorate the company’s capacity to cope with new challenges.
Job Location: Kaduna, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-Time
Position: Agricultural Economist
- Supervision of the agronomy sections of the company
- Design and development of agricultural surveys
- Undertaking any other task the company may assign
- Development of marketing plans for agricultural products
- Identify agricultural economic trends and develop forecasts
- Reports to the Managing Director
- Good judgment and Decision Making skills
- Ability to stay up to date with current events
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of agricultural systems and techniques
EDUCATIONAL/ PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS/ EXPERIENCE
- Between 30-45 years of Age
- Bachelor’s degree in Agricultural Economics or similar field
- Minimum of Second Class Lower
- A Master’s degree in the same discipline will be of added advantage
- At least 5 years’ experience in a supervisory position overseeing the planning and execution of large scale farm programmes from planting to storage.
How to Apply:
All applicants are expected to send copies of their CVs and cover letter to P.O. Box 7311 Kaduna or via email (with the relevant position included in the subject line of the email) to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 26th July, 2017.
Those who are not computer literate need not apply.