Our client, a foremost Life Assurance company in Nigeria with branches across the country seeks to recruit a matured professional, who will be responsible for directing the Technical operations of the company, and also responsible for developing and managing strategies that will ensure the continued growth and profitability of the company.
Position: EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, TECHNICAL OPERATIONS
- A good first degree in Insurance or Actuarial Science from a reputable University.
- The candidate must be a fellow of the Chartered Institute of Insurance.
- An MBA or any other higher degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 15 years post-qualification experience including 5 years’ experience at senior management level in a reputable Insurance company
- Lead the team in developing and executing company strategies to optimize Stakeholders’ worth;
- Direct financial and risk management activities and oversee corporate governance structure and guidelines to ensure compliance with all regulatory policies;
- Ensure implementation of risk management practices and procedures in accordance with the risk management framework approved by the Board;
- Sound knowledge of regional and global trends in the insurance industry as well as an understanding of the key macroeconomic drivers;
- Excellent relationship management and strategic networking skills in the context of insurance business;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, excellent leadership, negotiation, marketing, planning and organization skills;
- Build and strengthen the Company’s brand and performance so as to enhance the company’s market share of the industry;
- Experienced in product development, pricing, capital adequacy and life insurance reserving and asset liability modelling
Qualified candidates who should not be more than forty five (45) years old. should forward the updated copy of their CVs and a write up of not more than two pages on Risks associated with Investment linked Policy to email@example.com not later than 1st November 2017