A private tertiary institution based in Lagos requires the services of the following staff
POSITION: LECTURER III (INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT)
The Lecturer is to perform his/her responsibilities as required by the Academic Board. Responsibilities
Lecturing as required by the Head of Department
- Acting as examiner in subjects taught
- Assisting in laboratory/workshop/studio development/management
- Performing other related duties that may be assigned by the Head of Department.
- A Master’s Degree in Computer Science from a recognized University with NYSC discharge or exemption certificate is required.
- Possession of Professional I.T. qualification(s) as well as evidence of Post Secondary Teaching is an added advantage.
SALARY: CONTISS 8
POSITION: TECHNOLOGIST I
The Technologist is to perform his/her responsibilities as required by the Academic Board.
- Assisting with general supervision of the Television Studio including the Supervision of subordinate staff.
- Maintaining proper records of all equipment (both capital and consumable) and preventing losses of materials and equipment.
- Teaching practical skills to students.
- Supporting and assisting in the execution of project
- Performing other related duties that may be assigned by superior officer.
- Minimum of Higher National Diploma in Mass Communication with at least five years cognate experience.
- Special requirements:
- A thorough knowledge of practical method and practice including writing, producing, directing and video editing.
- Ability to operate video camera and use other studio equipment.
SALARY: CONTISS 8
Position: SENIOR LIBRARIAN
- Stock-taking of books ordering
- In-charge of reference and circulation studies s
- Supervise subordinate staff
- Perform other duties that may be assigned by the Academic Board
A Master’s Degree in Library and Information Science with at least 3 years cognate experience especially in tertiary institution library is required.
The ideal candidate must be familiar with the use of contemporary library softwares.
SALARY: CONTISS 9
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested Candidates should forward their CVs with an application to: firstname.lastname@example.org Deadline for the receipt is 26th October 2017