AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is a leading micro finance institution in Nigeria. With over 8 years’ experience, we have a proven track record of success with good financial results.
As a member of an international network of Microfinance Banks under Access Holding Microfinance AG with its Head office in Berlin, Germany, we have the support of a successful global network in our strive to maintain our growth and a high performance culture that would remain stronger. Kindly visit our website for more information (www.ab-mfbnigeria.com )
New challenges are arising regularly as the microfinance terrain continues to develop in Nigeria; new ideas, techniques, and solutions are needed. As the pursuit for value takes on greater significance in the financial sector, ABN’s business continually expands across different geographical zones in the country. Here is an opportunity to join a dedicated work force of highly motivated professionals as we currently seek to recruit for the following position:
Job Title: SME Loan Officer (Mid- size Lending)
Job holder would be responsible for processing large loans within the banks limits to prospect individual and corporate clients.
- Source for new individual and corporate clients via direct promotion and assist prospect client with loan application above NGN 20 million
- In-depth assessment of loan applications and collect detailed information (personal, business, and guarantees) in preparation of loan proposals
- Analyse and interpret financial statement of businesses with the use of Microsoft excel to access the repayment capacity and financial soundness of the borrower
- Presentation of loan proposals to credit committee
- Portfolio Management with full responsibility for its growth and quality (monitoring of disbursed Loans, follow up on timely repayment and Initiating and leading recovery activities)
- Optimizing financial results by cross-selling activities
- Assuring long-term relationship (Relationship Management) through high client satisfaction, reaching a high ratio of revolving clients
- Minimum of BSc/HND in any discipline
- Minimum 2-3 years SME lending, experience in commercial bank is most preferred
- Demonstrate good self-esteem and confidence
- Strong analytical and financial skills (with focus on cash flow analysis and forecasting)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision Target driven and result oriented
- Attentive to details
- Ability to provide professional services to high net worth clients
SOME POTENTIAL BENEFITS include but are not limited to:
- Equal Opportunities: AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria is fully committed to the principles of equal opportunities in recruitment and employment and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristics
- Attractive remuneration package with benefits and performance bonus
- Extensive continuous training in our lending technology
- Training in specialized managerial skills and one-on-one coaching with the Head SME and Chief Credit Officer
- Opportunity to have a boost career path with the SME/ Credit department and also be a part of SME team which is expected to lay foundations for corporate finance unit in ABN as part of our long term strategy
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates who meet the above profile should please visit our website, www.ab-mfbnigeria.com/careers not later than Friday, 3rd November, 2017 to apply accordingly.
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.