Vacancies: Turbine Operator, Cooking-Fermentation Officer, Chiller-R.O Water Treatment Plant Officer
An Indigenous Manufacturing Plant located in KOGI STATE has vacancies to recruit exceptional talents with a high level of initiative. Please do not apply if you are not willing to interview for your selected position at the plant site at KOGI.
Position: Turbine Operator
- B.ENG / HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (power option)
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant experience and should have adequate knowledge of turbines and power generating equipment.
- Responsible for ensuring efficient and uninterrupted power generation and supply to the plant in accordance with set target.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate records of the turbine as well as monitoring readings of field gauges and other instrument of the equipment to ensure efficient operation of the plant.
- Perform regular maintenance (preventive and corrective) of the turbine and other ancillary equipment used.
Position: Cooking-Fermentation Officer
- B.Sc/HND in Microbiology, Industrial Chemistry or Biochemistry
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Tend to fermenting tanks and auxiliary equipment
- Regulates steam, air, and gas pressure in tank to ensure that chemical reaction of yeast and fermentation process is taking place, according to formula.
Position: Chiller-R.O Water Treatment Plant Officer
- HND / B.Sc in Industrial Chemistry, Biochemistry or any related field with minimum of 2 years relevant experience in water treatment function and must have sound knowledge of Reverse Osmosis water treatment.
- Responsible for ensuring that water is properly treated for the uses intended in compliance with relevant regulatory requirements and company quality standards.
- Responsible for carrying out quality checks and chemistry control
- Must have adequate knowledge on the operation and preventive/corrective maintenance activities on industrial chillers and compressors.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should apply by sending their CV to email@example.com using the job title as subject, not later than 24th October, 2017.