Our client, a foremost indigenous Company Operating in the Oil and Gas sector of the Nigerian Economy, due to business expansion and growth, seek to employ visionary and goal oriented individuals with entrepreneur ability. With good experience in the following industries, Oil & Gas, Oxygen related Gas Industry and Plastic Industry. For employment into the following positions.
BSC/HND in Accounting from a reputable Institution. A profession qualification may be an advantage.
(1) Working knowledge of Accounting Software such as (i) Tally (ii) Seage etc.
(2) Be detailed, analytical, faithful and disciplined.
(3) Have relevant working experience in a structured reputable
(4) Have a good understanding of Internal control mechanism of Accounting Department.
(5) It able to support salts & marketing team in applying salts pole and must have good Interpersonal relationship,
(6) Audit/Tax experience in an established audit firm will be an added advantage.
(7) Experience in Accounting for consolidation and financial reporting
(8) Interested candidate must, have sound financial accounting skill.
(9) Minimum of 5-10 years experiences.
(1) Minimum of BSc. (2nd Class Upper) or (HND Upper Credit) in Marketing or Management related courses.
(2) Vibrant, articulate and innovative individuals with proven track records.
(3) Excellence selling and customer relationship skill.
(4) Good Communication / Presentation skill (both oral & written).
(1) Be responsible for generation of new clients while maintaining relationship with existing once.
(2) Achievement of sales related targets.
(3) Conduct regular market intelligence activities.
(4) Contribute to the company’s product marketing & sales development plan.
(5) Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in the following oil & gas industry, Oxygen related Gas & Plastics.
(i) Minimum of BSC/HND Secretarial Administration.
(ii) ACIS, ACIA or its equivalent in Secretarial administrations.
(iii) Relevant post graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
(a) A minimum of six years post graduate experience; two of which must be post qualificationtion.
(b) A minimum of three years’ experience in the office of a Managing Director or Executive Director of a well-established organisation in Nigeria with be an added advantage.
(c) A minimum 120 words shorthand and 25 words a minute typing speed will be Important and an added advantage.
(d) A very good knowledge of Ms Office applications is key and important
Candidates must be ready to work at any of our offices located in Lagos and major cities in the South-East, South-South, and Abuja.
Qualified candidates should e-mail their resume with application letter and 2 scanned passport photograph, within 14 days of this publication to email@example.com.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.