We are one of the foremost vaccine and pharmaceuticals companies in Nigeria. Over the years we have built a reputation for excellent cold chain management and end to end distribution of vaccines and pharmaceuticals. In line with our strategic growth plan, we now require an
ACCOUNTANT to join our accounting team.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles as well as excellent knowledge of financial planning
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Must be well organized and be able to multi-task
- Ability to work well with individuals at all levels
- Able to work independently and team new tasks quickly
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good ICT skills, including a strong knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with ERP Tally or a similar Accounting Software
- Work experience in FMCH or manufacturing sector would be added advantage
- Qualification as a chartered accountant would be an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma in Finance Accounting or any of the social sciences
Interested persons who believe they are go-getters and meet the above criteria should send in an application by e-mail together with their detailed Resume and scanned copies of their relevant certificates not 30th November 2017 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject of the mail should be; ACCNT/13/11/17.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.