A financial institution offering investment banking, stockbroking, and assets management services with a large client-base is recruiting to fill the following roles within its Group.
(A) JOB TITLE: ACCOUNTANTS
(1) A good Degree in Accounting or its equivalent with 4 years’ post ACA experience.
(2) Ability to prepare financial statement to balance sheet.
(3) At least 5 years previous working experience in a structured organization especially an auditing firm will be an added advantage.
(4) Must be proficient in using Microsoft Excel. (Candidate who are deficient in Microsoft Excel should not bother to apply please).
(B) JOB TITLE: IT INFRASTRUCTURE & SYSTEM ANALYST
(1) Leads the design, specification, configuration, installation, and maintenance of local area network hardware, software, and telecommunications services and Internet service providers;
(2) Implement an enterprise-wide information security plan that protects the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the company’s data and servers;
(3) Establish and maintain a disaster recovery plan and monitor system health/availability.
(4) A degree/HND in Computer Science or English Language from a reputable institution.
(C) JOB TITLE: CLIENT SERVICE EXECUTIVE
(1) A good degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics/Marketing or its equivalent with a minimum of 4 years working experience in the finance service sector.
(2) The individual must be good in communication, persuasive, and endowed with great presentation skill.
(3) Highly tenacious on set objectives and not easily distracted from set goals.
(4) Candidate must be a goal-getter, self-driven individual with strong desire to succeed in the chosen career.
(5) Must be able to Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about services, respond to inquiries, take clients’ orders, and resolve their complaints.
(6) Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, or arrange for billing.
(D) JOB TITLE: RESEARCH OFFICER
(1) To provide and disseminate critical information to the executive and other stakeholders.
(2) To monitor, analyze government policies and capital/money market trends and provide regular reports to the trade group executives, members and other stakeholders.
(3) Required Skill: Conceptual, analytical, decision-making, people and communication skills are required on this job.
(4) A minimum of first degree in Economics, Accounting/finance. Relevant professional experience such as CFA will be an added advantage.
(5) Minimum of 2 years work experience in a market research environment
Method of application:
All applications should be hand written and attached to curriculum vitae with one coloured passport photograph. All application must be received on or before the 14th of November, 2017. A reachable mobile phone should be clearly stated on the application while the position in view should be written at the top right side of the envelope and addressed to: email@example.com or:
P.O.BOX 56022, Ikoyi Post Office,