Vacancies: Brand Manager, System Analyst, Press Manager
Our Firm, a direct selling and service Enterprise with a Franchise of a World Renowned Brand requires the services of promising and upwardly mobile candidates
Position: BRAND MANAGER
- Develop annual operating plans for the various product categories
- Formulate strategies and tactics to achieve sales volume and market share objectives
- Constantly monitor product performance and make recommendation to management on ways of achieving plan
- Develop and review pricing plans in the light of competitive activities, economic issues and costs
- Plan, execute and monitor appropriate promotional activities and support programs for the product categories
- Lead the Product Launch Team to ensure successful introduction that will lead to expanded MIF base
- Produce discount and margin analysis with a view to recommending appropriate action to achieve set plans
- Develop and formulate strategies and tactics to achieve Paper Business Target and Market Share
Ensure Paper Business Target is regularly achieved
- First degree in Sciences, Social Sciences or Arts
- MBA is an added advantage
- 6 years post qualification experience
- Good knowledge of product/brand management
- Computer literacy
Position: SYSTEM ANALYST
- Analyse customer requirements and develop potential business solutions.
- Make inputs to project proposals
- Ensure project budgets, work plans and timelines are strictly adhered to
- Oversee the implementation of projects.
- Track market trends and provide feedback to XHS management.
- Participate in training for internal customers
- Conduct training for external customers as the need arises.
- HND/BSc in Elect/Elect, Engineering/Physics Electronics
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Coaching ability
- Good interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy
Position: PRESS MANAGER
Achieve high productivity and profitability standard through effective job costing and billing procedures
Planning of job on digital and offset machines to meet customer’s specification and delivery schedule as stated in Job Brief (Customer Specification) Form.
Ensure all jobs are done to customer specifications/requirements as stated in the Job Assignment Sheet (JAS)
- Supervision of all activities and Staff (Press operators and Graphic Artists) with the centre to ensure production of high quality products and service delivery that conforms to our quality standard.
- Ensure digital pre-press document imaging and electronic creation is made correctly
- Maintain required log of activities – meter reading, consumables, spares and media record.
- Ensure efficient and effective use of resources – machine, time, material etc.
- Manage customer’s waiting time and check final output to ensure they meet customer’s requirements.
- Continually strive to improve knowledge of customer changing needs and technology updates
- Exhibit pro-active approach to customer needs and total commitment to customer first
- Ensure compliance with company ethics, safety standards and use of relevant PPEs.
- Ensure work area is kept clean and tidy
- Provide monthly report on completed jobs
- BSc/HND in Printing Technology
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in production printing environment in Litho and Digital printing press
- Must be able to withstand pressure and meet production targets.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Software application skills and electronic publishing experiences are advantages
Interested candidates should send their applications not later than 13th December 2017
Send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org