A customer focused Company and key player in the Nigerian Food Sector, a multinational with strong brands requires the services of a self-motivated individual with requisite qualifications and competencies to occupy the position below:
Position: RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
Key Responsibilities: The appointee will amongst other things be responsible for:
- Developing new food products (Seasonings, Beverages, etc.)
- Search for raw materials and making the formulations
- Identifying Consumers’ Preference Tests and final test for commercialization.
- Process line inspection and monitoring to ensure compliance with set standards.
- Ensure all raw and packaging materials are satisfactory before commencement of production.
- Ensure that only tested and approved packaging materials are used for production on assigned lines.
- Ensure compliance with quality standards.
- Good knowledge of GMP, QMS and ISO 9001-2008 systems.
Any other assigned job.
Requirements: The suitable candidate must possess;
- BSc/HND Food Science and Technology or any other food related disciplines.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a Research & Development on Food will be an added advantage.
- Strong numerical/mathematical analytical Skills.
- Have experience of Laboratory chemical or/and fiscal test.
- Possess good microbe knowledge.
- Must be below thirty five years of age.
- Good human management skills and planning with a strong sense of curiosity.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Like cooking and eating.
Remuneration: The position attracts career opportunities and competitive remuneration packages.
Method of Applying:
If you meet the specifications stated above and desirous of working as part of a team of highly motivated and Target Driven people, forward your resume and application to:
Topjobs2017@yahoo.com not later than 28th November 2017