Head of School in Port Harcourt
An international school in Port Harcourt seeks to recruit a qualified individual for a vacant Head of School position.
Eligible candidates will meet the following requirements:
(1) 10 years full time teaching experience in Early Years and or Primary School with at least 3- 5 years’ experience at management level
(2) A first degree in Education. A Post Graduate Diploma in School Administration, Business Administration, Curriculum & Instruction or in any other field of education will be an added advantage.
(3) Strong organizational skills to schedule own work and that Of Other staff to maximize resource effectiveness and efficiency
(4) Long term planning skills
(5) Knowledge of Montessori methods of teaching and networking skills
(6) Collaborative leadership style
(7) Record of success in establishing an effective learning environment and maintaining high standards of student conduct.
(8) Use of technology in curriculum, teaching and administration
(9) Ability to effectively share the school’s vision with parents, prospective parents and other key stakeholders.
(10) Strong communication skills – verbal and written, as well as excellent interpersonal skills
Preferably, the candidate (male or female) should be aged 35 – 45. The candidate will ideally already be resident in Port Harcourt.
Kindly forward curriculum vitae together with a scanned hand written job application / letter to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be submitted at the above email address not later than 19th December, 2017.