The vacancy below exist for immediate employment in an indigenous energy services company that provides integrated client-focused and cost-effective services in the oil and gas industry
POSITION: MANAGER, INTERNAL CONTROL AND COMPLIANCE (ICC003)
Job Objective: To plan, manage and coordinate the company’s auditing processes and functions, including audits of financial and operational activities
- Develop annual audit plans, manage and define the audit process to ensure compliance with Professional Auditing standards
- Plan and coordinate the annual audit program; interacting with Senior Management to ensure their involvement in recommending audits of areas with high risks
- Oversee the implementation of approved annual audit schedule and provide management with periodic status reports of audits
- Participate in external auditor interview process, evaluate external auditor proposals and make recommendations to management
- Conduct contract audits to determine compliance with contractual obligations.
- Review and update Internal Audit Policies and Procedures to ensure they are clearly written, comprehensive, provide sufficient internal controls, and are in compliance with accounting principles and regulations
- Identify key control points and weaknesses in the system or function being audited and develop innovative and creative recommendations for correcting unsatisfactory conditions, improving operations, and reducing cost.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or ICAN or ACA
- Minimum of 10 years relevant work experience
Method of Applying
All interested applicants should email their CVs quoting the Ref. Code as the subject matter to firstname.lastname@example.org stating current salary, expected salary, required notice period in the body of the email.
These vacancies will close on 5th January, 2018
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).