Vacancies: Mechanical Technician, Electrical Technician
An Indigenous Manufacturing Plant located in KOGI STATE has vacancies to recruit exceptional talents with a high level of initiative. Please do not apply if you are not willing to interview for your selected position at the plant site at KOGI.
Position: Mechanical Technician
- O-Level / Trade Test Certificate.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant Experience.
- Must have knowledge of maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs of mechanical, hydraulic and diesel-powered Equipment.
- Skill level requirement should vary between troubleshooting and preventive maintenance to component replacement
Position: Electrical Technician
- B.ENG/HND/OND/Trade Test Certificate in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Must have skills/knowledge of power ratings of equipment, earthing and electrical power consumption.
- Must be able to re-wire burnt electrical motors and other electrical equipment.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should apply by sending their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject, not later 19th December, 2017