Our client, a reputable firm operating in the real estate industry with offices in Lagos is recruiting for the position of
POSITION: SALES EXECUTIVES.
Job Reference: HR2017/GRS01
Job Role: Sales Executive
Reports to: Head, Sales
Job Location: Lagos
- To effectively market the company’s products through efficient and sustainable channels, to source for and retain new customers and to manage such customers to their satisfaction.
- Identifying and establishing contact with potential customers proactively for new Businesses. Maintaining contact with new and existing customers to advertise the product sales and deliver a detailed account strategy.
- Respond to sales inquiries from new and existing customers.
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
- Deliver presentations of company products at customer sites.
- Conduct site visitations.
- Maintain accurate report on sales and customers transactions
- Attend exhibitions and conferences.
- Provide feedbacks from customers to enhance product / service delivery.
- Identify opportunities for upcoming products development and enhancement of existing products.
- Plan and conduct effective customer follow up.
- Attend to all customer grievances and manage such in line with company’s policies.
- First degree in any relevant profession with at least 2-8 years’ experience in Sales.
- Relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage.
Real estate, Insurance and Banking Sectors are preferable but good candidates from other background can be considered.
- Must be good looking
- Must be a seasoned sales personnel with proven track records of successes.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, good presentation skills, negotiation skills, ability to work with minimal supervision, self driven and result oriented.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should send detailed CV in a Msword or PDF format to: email@example.com with subject title: Sales Executive (HR2017/GRS01).
Application must be sent on or before COB Thursday 28th December, 2017.