The vacancy below exist for immediate employment in an indigenous energy services company that provides integrated client-focused and cost-effective services in the oil and gas industry.
POSITION: SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (REF: BDM 001)
Job Objectives: To carry out business development activities and ensure growth in revenue generation by identifying leads, developing relationships and creating awareness for our portfolio of services.
- Develop business marketing strategy, plans and budget
- Drive the formulation, execution, monitoring of company’s business development, market penetration strategies and operating plans for enhancing business growth and operating efficiency.
- Identify the markets/business opportunities, trendsetter ideas and projects by researching industry and related events, publications, daily media, Nipex portal and also through existing clients
- Screen and propose potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving Internal priorities and making recommendations
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by examining risks and potentials and estimating partner or client needs and goals.
- Gather market and customer information, network with major industry players and decision makers and provide feedback on industry trends to divisions and management
- Prepare weekly marketing reports on targets and achievements for the General Manager and Chief Executive Officer and/other management staff.
Qualifications and Experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, MBA will be an added advantage
- Registered member of NSE and COREN (optional)
- 13 years and above relevant work experience handling similar responsibilities.
Method of Applying
All interested applicants should email their CVs quoting the Ref. Code as the subject matter to email@example.com stating current salary, expected salary, required notice period in the body of the email.
These vacancies will close on 5th January, 2018
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).